Easily check the status of your submitted abstract for World Sleep 2017 online.
Has my abstract been accepted?
- Open the iPlanner (interactive program for World Sleep 2017). Within the top left search field, type in your last name to search for your presentation. All abstracts that have been accepted appear in our World Sleep 2017 program.
- If your name and/or title of abstract does not appear, your abstract was not accepted. You should have received an email from World Sleep Society on August 22, 2017. Please check your spam/junk folders if you did not receive an acceptance or rejection notification.
- If you are having trouble locating your abstract, detailed instructions on using the iPlanner program are available in the video below.
When am I scheduled to present?
- View the iPlanner (interactive program for World Sleep 2017). Search for your name. All abstracts that have been accepted appear in our World Sleep 2017 program. You will see your date and time listed.
How can I edit my accepted abstract?
- To EDIT an existing abstract, first log in to the abstract submission system.
- In the abstract submission system: click on the EDIT icon to unlock your abstract. Clicking EDIT changes your abstract back to “draft mode.” (It is not submitted anymore.) You may now revise it.
- After editing, you MUST re-submit your abstract to be considered for presentation. World Sleep Society will NOT score abstracts in “draft mode.”
When must I be registered to attend World Sleep 2017 in Prague?
- All abstract presenters (presenting author) must be registered for the congress by September 1, 2017. Failure to register by September 1, 2017 will result in the abstract being rejected and the presenting author being disqualified to submit scientific content for two years. REGISTER NOW.
How do I check the iPlanner for my name and abstract?
- Below is an informational video to walk you through the process of using our iPlanner:
What if only one day is appearing on the iPlanner?
- If you have viewed our iPlanner in the past, your internet browser is remembering its earlier visit in your browser history and cache. Clear your cache and history before visiting iPlanner. All days will then appear in your view.
What if I have other questions about my abstract?
- Please contact our administrative office at firstname.lastname@example.org.