Do you have scientific content to share with our delegates?
Your company will be able to develop a 90-minute program, including selection of speakers and scientific content. World Sleep Society will provide you with room rental space and audio/visual. World Sleep 2019 will occur September 20-25, 2019 in Vancouver, Canada.
Room Capacity and Pricing:
|Room Capacity||Price (US Dollars)||Additional|
|Room for 2,000||$30,000||+ Catering Costs|
|Room for 450||$25,000||+ Catering Costs|
|Room for 250||$20,000||+ Catering Costs|
Food and beverage needs are coordinated directly between the sponsor and caterer, and are not included in the price of the program.
*Make sure to check the box for size of room required under “Satellite Symposia”
Priority placement deadline: January 15, 2019
View important dates and deadlines.
Satellite Symposia is tentatively scheduled for 12:30 – 2:00PM on Monday (September 23, 2019) or Tuesday (September 24, 2019). Days are allotted based on sponsorship level. Time slot is reserved specifically for Satellite Symposia. There will be no competing scientific content.
World Sleep Society promotion of Satellite Symposia:
• Final program: Symposium agenda, speakers, description, learning objectives, and session titles
• Final program: Daily Schedule
• Final program: Program at a Glance
• Daily Congress Email
• Prominent location on congress website
• Invitations in Social Media
• Congress banners
Past Satellite Symposia have included:
• TEVA: Challenges of recognizing and treating excessive sleepiness
• MSD / Merck: New approaches to personalizing treatment of insomnia: Why and how?
• Philips: Boosting slow wave sleep to improve cognitive outcomes
• Bioprojet: Cataplexy: From fundamentals to the clinic