World Sleep 2017 is proud to partner with the following companies
Listed in alphabetical order | Current as of June 2017
- Arden Innovations is the sole worldwide distributor for the CPAP Hose Lift and the BedSide CPAP Table – both innovative products that are essential elements to any and every successful CPAP ~ Sleep Apnea treatment System. Both products were designed for dual purpose use – at Home, and during Travel.
- Bioprojet Created in 1982 by Dr Jeanne-Marie Lecomte and Pr Jean-Charles Schwartz, Bioprojet is a medium size, independent Research and Development pharmaceutical company. Bioprojet’s purpose is to design, select and develop innovative drugs, mostly in the CNS field, acting on novel biological targets discovered in collaboration with basic science institutes like French INSERM.
- Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT)
- CamNtech Ltd has over 20 years of experience with wearable technology for sleep monitoring. The MotionWatch is one of the smallest, lightest Actigraphy devices currently available with recording for up to 120 days. Manufactured to the highest standards in our ISO13485 facility, our products are CE marked, FDA cleared medical devices.
- CIDELEC is a French company manufacturing diagnostic devices for sleep breathing disorders. Our polygraph and polysomnograph use our unique PneaVoX technology based on tracheal sound analysis. CIDELEC systems offer a complete range of portable ambulatory devices and sleep laboratory system.
- Compumedics Ltd, founded in 1987, is a global leader in innovative medical technology solutions for sleep diagnostics, neuro-diagnostics and brain research. Compumedics offers a comprehensive range of innovative solutions for in-lab, ambulatory, home and research applications. Compumedics has produced many world’s-first such as the High-Definition GraelHD system and the Bluetooth-enabled, PSG-Anywhere SomtePSG. Compumedics leads the sleep software market with their ProFusion Sleep Suite and neXus Lab management products.
- Condor Instruments
- European Alliance for Restless Legs Syndrome (EARLS) aims to increase awareness of restless legs syndrome. EARLS is an umbrella organization of national patient advocacy groups. At World Sleep 2017, EARLS will present the results of a major study on the cost of mis- and late diagnoses and treatment of RLS, done in collaboration with the European Brain Council and the London School of Economics.
- Hypnus is a new series of high performance CPAPs in OSA therapy devices, several technologies are ahead of the international leading level. Through accurate detection and following of advanced respiratory events, it can adaptively adjust the treatment pressure and flow, with super low noise, providing user a quiet, natural and comfortable sleeping environment, and significantly improving treatment compliance.
- Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. is the leading developer of innovative, implantable neurostimulation systems to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Utilizing technologies from the fields of cardiac pacing and neurostimulation, Inspire has developed an Upper Airway Stimulation therapy, designed to improve sleep and enrich the lives of people suffering from sleep apnea.
- IFA3D Medical Solutions GmbH was founded 2016, as an outsourcing of the Institute of Anaplastology Velten & Hering. We have experience in individual Breathing Masks over 20 years. Now we use the 3D Technology, to produce light and best fit Individual Masks for Patients with Sleep Disorders.
- Löwenstein Medical Technology GmbH + Co. KG has been a company in the Löwenstein Group since 2013. The development, production and marketing of diagnostic and therapeutic solutions for sleep medicine and homecare ventilation are among the core competencies of the firm. The success of products “Made in Germany” is based on good ideas, years of experience, foresight and innovations.
- Lucimed is a Belgian company specialized in the conception and manufacturing of wearable light therapy solutions to treat depressives disorders and sleep disorders.
- Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the diagnosis and monitoring of neurological disorders, such as epilepsy, sleep disorders, stroke, neuropathies, neuromuscular diseases, myopathies and neurosurgical procedures. Product offerings include computerized neurodiagnostic systems for neurology, polysomnography, software systems and a complete range of supplies and accessories.
- OrthoApnea Investigation and innovation are the main cornerstones of OrthoApnea, providing revolutionary solutions for Mandibular Advancement Devices (MAD). The implementation of the newest technologies, untiring clinical research and scientific collaboration with top Sleep Experts and major Hospitals and Universities turned OrthoApnea into a leading global company into the Dental Sleep Medicine.
- Oventus Medical is an Australian medical device company commercializing a revolutionary treatment platform for snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA) via a suite of oral appliances. Our O2VentTM customized oral devices incorporate Oventus Airway Technology – a unique airway built into its patented design, allowing for breathing through the device to bypass nasal resistance and velopharyngeal obstruction.
- Phasya offers solutions for measuring drowsiness levels and ocular movements (i.e. blinks, saccades, pupil dilation) from eye images. Our product “Drowsimeter R100” enables researchers to do easily these measurements. Phasya also develops solutions for detecting other physiological and cognitive states such as stress, cognitive load, consciousness, and mind wandering.
- ResMed (NYSE: RMD) changes lives with award-winning medical devices and cutting-edge cloud-based software applications that better diagnose, treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other chronic diseases. ResMed is a global leader in connected care, with more than 3 million patients remotely monitored every day.
- SEFAM Health Tech
- Seven Dreamers Laboratories, Inc. is a company where a group of technologists create and develop things that the world has never seen. We created laundroid, a fully automatic laundry folding robot, as well as nastent, a device to reduce snoring in sleep apnea. Moreover, we develop carbon golf shafts which are fully made-to-order with high quality and design.
- Sleep Multimedia Inc. SleepMultiMedia v. 10.0 is a computerized textbook of sleep medicine with text, sound, graphics, animation, & video. Updated annually with 140 CME credits, the program covers clinical sleep medicine, dental sleep medicine, sleep physiology, polysomnography, sleep research and sleep practice management. NEW: Online real-time access to references through Medline. Available on a USB Flash Drive.
- Somnics Inc. is a research-based and needs-driven medical device company engaging in the development of innovative treatment for sleep-disordered breathing. iNAP® Sleep Therapy System is designed to provide OSA patients a treatment which is more comfortable, travel-friendly and easier to use, and allow patients with OSA to breath naturally wherever they are.
- SOMNOmedics designs, manufactures, markets, distributes and services products dedicated to sleep diagnostics. Our products are utilized for a variety of sleep related tests and comply with the AASM standards. SOMNOmedics devices are small, lightweight and worn by the patient. We are compatible with in lab diagnostics as well as home sleep testing. SOMNOmedics wireless solution allows patients video, audio and data to be observed from any environment.
- TerniMed UG specializes in high-quality medical accessories and consumable materials for neurological and sleep medical diagnostic. Based on many years of professional experience in the field, we have an elevated level of technical competency in dealing with issues relating to neurology and sleep medicine. Sound consultation and excellent support are key points of our activities to meet customer needs.
Become a Sponsor of World Sleep 2017