Do you have scientific content to share with our delegates?
Your company will be able to develop a 90-minute program, including selection of speakers and scientific content. The World Sleep Society will provide you with room rental space and audio/visual.
Room Capacity and Pricing:
- Room for 1,200 … $30,000 + Catering costs
- Room for 400 … $25,000 + Catering costs
- Room for 200 … $20,000 + Catering costs
Food and beverage needs are coordinated directly between the sponsor and caterer, and are not included in the price of the program.
*Make sure to check the box for size of room required under “Satellite Symposia”
Priority placement deadline: January 15, 2017
View important dates and deadlines.
Satellite Symposia is tentatively scheduled for 12:30 – 2:00 PM, Monday (10/9/17), Tuesday (10/10/17) and Wednesday (10/11/17). Days are allotted based on sponsorship level. Time slot is reserved specifically for Satellite Symposia. There will be no competing scientific content on Monday or Tuesday.
World Sleep Society promotion of Satellite Symposia:
• Final program: Symposium agenda, speakers, description, learning objectives, and session titles
• Final program: Daily Schedule
• Final program: Program at a Glance
• Daily Congress Email
• Prominent location on congress website
• Invitations in Social Media
• Congress banners
Past Satellite Symposia have included:
• Merck: The Role of Orexin in Overactive Wakefulness
• Mundipharma: Emerging strategies in Sleep Disorders
• Nox Medical: Beyond the AHI – Phenotyping and Individualized Therapies
• Philips: Sleeposium – SDB: an ASEAN perspective
• SenTec: Transcutaneous CO2-Monitoring in Sleep Medicine: Best Practice
• SOMNOmedics: Blood pressure measurement during sleep. Problems and perspectives
• UCB: Time to break the RLS/WED treatment paradigm
• Weinmann: Cardiovascular risk and metabolic consequences of Sleep Disordered Breathing