Last updated August 1, 2023.
The World Sleep congress offers a simple and secure process for group registrations. An online account is required to order and process group registrations.
How to Order Group Registrations
- Create a free account on member.worldsleepsociety.org.
- Log into your account and then navigate to the Group Registration page (note: login is required to access this page)
- Download the group registration form from the Group Registration page.
- Complete the form.
- Upload the form to the Group Registration page.
- World Sleep Society will contact you within five (5) business days to confirm receipt and ask any necessary questions.
- When the order is ready to be paid, World Sleep Society will create an invoice within your online account payable by credit card. World Sleep Society will not email you an invoice and will not email you payment information.
- After your order is paid, World Sleep Society will register each of the individuals in your order form. No further action is necessary by you to register the individuals in the form.
The receipt for your order will be available for download within your online account. Please contact World Sleep Society at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
Stay vigilant for fraudulent requests.
Several companies have received fraudulent requests for payment regarding group registrations for World Sleep 2023. The fraudsters have attempted to use email addresses that appear like official @worldsleepsociety.org emails (for example, “[email protected]”).
Please remain vigilant for such fraudulent requests. If you suspect a communication, please notify World Sleep Society immediately.
- World Sleep Society does not accept group registration forms via email.
- World Sleep Society will not send an invoice through email.
- World Sleep Society will not send payment information or wire information through email.
- World Sleep Society will require you to create an account on member.worldsleepsociety.org to receive and pay your order.