Beautiful Vancouver offers multiple places to experience while visiting the Convention Centre. Follow our useful guide to find joy in your visit.
- Stanley Park
- Granville Island
- City Tours
- Vancouver Seawall
- Museum of Anthropology
- Sightseeing Tours
- The Liberty Distillery
- Boat Tours
- VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Queen Elizabeth Park
Walking & Biking
Connected to the Convention Centre is a trail that visitors could spend an entire day exploring. Walk the scenic trail or rent a bicycle for more exploring. Bike rentals are available from Club 16 near the convention centre. One of Vancouver’s top destinations is Stanley Park. Visit by bike for just $12/hour with complimentary use of helmets and locks. Details, bike sizes and pricing are available through Club 16.
Tours by Bus, Sea & Air
Landsea Tours & Adventures of Vancouver is pleased to offer all World Sleep 2019 delegates & travelling companions special rates on all scheduled sightseeing tours between September 18 – 27, 2019. Book through the secure online portal to receive 15% OFF tours.
EXAMPLE: Vancouver Delights Tour. Combine the highlights of Vancouver with the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park and the Capilano Salmon Hatchery. CAD $114.75 (about $87 US Dollars)
Tours by Air
The Vancouver Convention Centre is located on the harbour. Seaplane tours fly out of the convention centre dock. Reservation and payment are the responsibility of the participant. Prices are not guaranteed, but rather an estimate.
- Classic Vancouver Panorama Tour by Seaplane
- $102 for 20 minute flight. Depart from downtown Vancouver’s Coal Harbour to get a complete aerial view of the city and surrounding parks and beaches.
- From Vancouver: Fly & Dine to Bowen Island with Ferry & Limo
- $218 for 5-hour excursion. Fly from downtown Vancouver’s vibrant Coal Harbour to tranquil Bowen Island for a memorable seaside dinner. After ferrying across from Snug Cove to Horseshoe Bay, return to downtown Vancouver by limousine.
- Victoria Day Trip by Seaplane & Bus from Vancouver
- $347 for 8-hour excursion. Depart Vancouver Harbour by seaplane on a scenic flight over the Gulf Islands. Visit the famous Butchart Gardens via bus and take time to shop, visit a museum, and see other attractions.
Activities, restaurants, events
tripadvisor (Best of Vancouver)
Trip Advisor offers tourism overview, travel guides & tours, tickets and rentals, things to do and more.