World Sleep Society is pleased to invite students, trainees, young and new investigators to the congress to present and learn from those around the world. We invite other organizations to partner with us promoting sleep research and medicine by funding the next generation. If your organization would like to provide funds for students, trainees, young or new investigators to present at World Sleep, please contact us with the details allowing us to promote your program.
Details on current awards and travel grants are available below.
2019 Awards Available
- Young or New Investigator Awards
- Brain Sciences Best Poster Awards for Young or New Investigators
- Wayne Hening Young Investigator Awards (opens IRLSSG website)
- World Sleep Day Distinguished Activity Award (opens World Sleep Day website)
- ICS Travel Awards through CIHR (opens ResearchNet website)